The good old days of innocence.
I found this in my old e-mails and thought of sharing it here with you WAHM/WAHW and SAHM/SAHW alike. We already know how tough life is when you are doing a balancing act of being a wife and a mother/step-mother. And I guess we do need some reminders that life after all is what we make it. We tend to forget it when we are buried in chores or lost in nothingness. This is remind us that having girlfriends is a blessing and we have to cherish them.
Tips for the Ladies to Survive Routine in the Workplaces and Homes.
1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every colour.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember every good looking, sweet, single male is someone else's ex-boyfriend or ex-husband!
Good friends are like stars.........You don't always see them, but you know they are always there. Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today. Now smile and think about those girlfriends we have who are wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, or just suffering from work, that might need a reason to smile.
And hope we will stick together no matter what the future holds for us.
There you go girlfriends… let’s have fun. We deserve it.