This is another way of getting to know more "About Me". Not that you really have to know but this comes handy when someone accidentally find this blog and wondering - who the heck is this Carpenter's Wife?
1. I am a beauty queen. In my own right… that is. I always believe that I am beautiful and I got my
2. I am a hopeless romantic. I used to dream that I will someday find my Knight-in-shining-armor or my Prince Charming and sweep me off my feet. I waited for 42 years for that dream to come true. I didn’t meet my Knight-in-shining-armor or the Prince Charming, but I did kiss the frog that turned into a King - King of my Heart.
3. I am Everybody's IT Girl. I was my Dad’s little princess. My Mom’s little angel. My Grandpa’s apple of the eye. My grandma’s sugar and spice and everything nice. My uncles’ favorite niece. My aunts’ little darling. And my two brothers’ favorite sister [because I’m an only daughter and the only sister they got LOL]. I always get things my way. And I always get away with things. Now that I am a grown up… I still get the things my way… even if it is the hard way - with perseverance and strong determination.
4. I am the reigning Ms. Congeniality for Life. I am friendly - user-friendly and friendly user… take your pick. I am easy to get along with. I have lots of friends from the real world and otherwise. But I have a few “real” friends that are for keeps. I have few virtual friends whom I met online with whom I can confide and trust some of my deepest secrets with… secrets that my “real” friends don’t know.
5. I have a Masters Degree in Psychology. But I don’t practice it professionally. And whatever I’ve learned from that degree, only my Hubby and my Stepson are the ones benefitting from it. I need to psyche them up every now and then. It's my way of keeping my sanity in tact.
6. I am a Traveler. I love traveling. I travel alone. I travel with friends, with my brothers, with family, with my husband, and with anybody who are willing to go with me. I love to see different places and places that inspire civilizations. And most importantly, I would love to go to the places that I taught in my History classes.
7. I am an Educator. Once a teacher always a teacher. That's what I know and that's what I feel. I taught in the Philippine Public High School for 11 long years. At present I am an Educational Technician here in the US Public Elementary School. It's not the same but the job description slightly defers. I love being a teacher and I have a blog that tells all about my personal teaching and learning experiences.
8. I am an obsessed
9. I am a runner. I may not run fast like a gazelle but I am faster than a turtle. I realized I love running when I ran my very first 5K race I never stop since. And I am hoping that I will be able to run for as long as I can.
10. I am a Wife to a Carpenter. I traveled half around the world to seal the deal in 2007.
11. I am a Mainer. I left the Philippines to be with the love of my life and move here in Maine. Maine is my home now and the United States of America is my adopted country. I may not look like a Mainer but I know how to be a "Mainah".
12. I am a Blogger. I live... breathe... eat... pray... and love... BLOG.