So yeah, my little "home" had a little makeover. And I declare that I am officially a handyman... errr.... handywoman. That doesn't sound right. Anyways, just to give you an idea of the different parts I did here.
First. The Template: I have a different template now. Unlike the first one where I uploaded a totally different template I found outside blogger, this time I chose the ones from Blogger. I chose one among the "Simple" category. I just adjusted the widths of the entire blog and the right sidebar to suit my taste.
Third. The Header: I didn't really change the header. Well, I did. Sort of. Instead of "a Carpenter's WIFE's Tool Box" I changed the "a" to "the". So it is now called "The Carpenter's WIFE's Tool Box".
The Old Header - "a"
The NEW Header - "the"
Then, I moved the blog title to the top of the wood panel and super-sized it for impact. LOL Yup, now you can see how big it is.
Fourth: The Category Buttons: These are totally new. New to me and to this blog. I had to admit it took me 3 days to really finalize the button design. I have to redo it hundred times (yes, that's an exaggeration). I also have to refresh my knowledge on doing the button because I already forgot it. I need to relearn everything about html code so I can install them to. And here is the result.
And the last but not the least. The Pin It Button: Oh yeah... I'm on PINTEREST my dearies. I am your "IT" girl now in terms of pinterest-ing. I was able to figure out how to put a "pin it" button on my images that appears when you hover your mouse on the image.
And yeah... I also did my other blogs. It was indeed an busy Labor Day weekend for me. Hope you all had a good one.