So here we go… here are my revelations… the 6 things that you don’t know about me… yet... and that I am still in denial [sort of].
1. I am a beauty queen. In my own right… that is. I always believe that I am beautiful and I got my
2. I am a hopeless romantic. I used to dream that I will someday find my Knight in shining armor or my Prince Charming and sweep me off my feet. I waited for 42 years for that dream to come true. I didn’t meet my Knight in shining armor or the Prince Charming, but I did kiss the frog that turned into a King… King of my Heart.
3. I am a brat. I was my Dad’s little princess. My Mom’s little angel. My Grandpa’s apple of the eye. My grandma’s sugar and spice and everything nice. My uncles’ favorite niece. My aunts’ little darling. And my two brothers’ favorite sister [because I’m the only daughter and the only sister they got LOL]. I always get things my way. And I always get away with things. Now that I am a grown up… I still get the things my way… even if it is the hard way.
4. I am the reigning Ms. Congeniality for life. I am friendly… user-friendly and friendly user… take your pick. I am easy to get along with. I have lots of friends from the real world and otherwise. But I have a few “real” friends that are for keeps. I have few virtual friends whom I met online with whom I can confide and trust some of my deepest secrets with… secrets that my “real” friends don’t know.
5. I have a Masters Degree in Psychology. But I don’t practice it professionally. And whatever I’ve learned from that degree, only my Hubby and my Stepson are the ones benefitting from it. I need to psyche them up every now and then. It's my way of keeping my sanity in tact.
6. I am a traveler and an obsessed unprofessional photographer. I love traveling and taking pictures of all the places I’ve been. I love to see different places and I love to see myself on photos with those places in the background. Now that I gained few more pounds, I shun away from having my picture taken and just enjoy being the photographer instead of being the subject. And I am planning to see the world when I retire and take more photos for my growing collection.
So those are the six things about me that the whole world now know. Now, allow me to pass this tag to these
1. Rechie of My HideAway… of course, my ever loyal amiga/blogger/tagger who never forgets me every time she receives tag. It’s payback time Mi Amiga. I just hope you have not done this yet.
2. Jade of Life of a Filipina Blogger… a virtual friend who is one of the first people I met online.
3. Myles of Intimate Conversation… a passionate blogger who lives for writing and now blogging and a passionate learner.
4. Beth of All About Elizabeth… who I want to know more because I know that she is a very interesting person.
5. Japol of Queueless… my brother so that he will not have any more excuses not to blog.
6. And Shiela of Ang Best of Me… my cousin for the same reason that I have for my brother Japol.
And of course, here are the rules of the meme and I just copied these from Vienna who copied it from Kate’s (Vienna and Kate, hope you don’t mind).
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP