Friday, September 3, 2010
I mentioned in my previous post that I went shopping during my "Me Time" to relax. Don't make me justify that statement anymore. If you are not a woman... don't even ask. LOL. Anyway, as I have said I bought a couple pairs of shoes. One of the shoes is actually for my niece and the other one is for myself. Well, I don't really need a new pair of shoes right now. But I feel that I need to justify why I bought that shoes, anyway.
So here are the reasons...
1. I found the shoes interesting and extra-ordinary. So I fit them.
2. As I was fitting them, two ladies saw me and they said... "They look so cute on you, buy them!"
3. I love heels and this pair of shoes has very unique heels.
4. And though I don't know where and when am I going to wear them or worse if I could really walk on them...
5. I bought them because of the price!
So what do you think? Where will I wear them? What dress should I match with them? Will I be able to walk with them? Did I have a great deal with them? Do I really need them?