This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Ever since I switched to Tracfone my friends are already thinking of following my lead. Yes, two of them already switched to Tracfone because they can’t really believe how much I save on my phone bill. Now they too are happy that they made the right decision.
Why not? TracFone does not only offer the least expensive way to own and use a cell phone in America but it also provides great nationwide coverage and excellent reception and connectivity. And just like me, they are happy that it has no contracts that will tie them up to the phone company, no credit checks that may cause embarrassment and no activation charges or cancelation fees that will give them huge surprise when the bill comes from the mail.
One of my friends said that her Tracfone is a big help during the summer because they are always on a road trip so she can stay in touch with me and make me jealous. LOL She is also happy that it costs very little so she was able to get her kid a Tracfone for a birthday present. Cool.
So, you - my other friends out there, are you looking for some help this summer with your cell phone bill so you can fit into your budget that gorgeous pair of shoes you were eyeing at the mall? Are you looking for a low cost phone for your kids so you can check on them anytime when they are way too passed their curfew? Wink* Or are you still in a dilemma finding the right phones to fit your family’s needs?
Well, here are some facts about TracFone that you may help you make a better decision.Tracfone offers the following:
• Brand name phones from leading manufacturers like Motorola, Kyocera, LG, Nokia and Samsung. Choose from simple "Candy Bar" phones, to Bluetooth®-enabled "Smart" phones.
• Pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country.
• 1 year service cards give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00
• “Double minutes for the life of your phone” is a feature that can be purchased separately for only$19.99, but some phones include it!
• Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes.
International Long Distance:
• This is the only wireless service where you can call internationally, for the same price as any other call.
• Call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra cost!
• With the International Neighbors program, you can provide family and friends in Mexico or Canada a local phone number in those countries to reach you at your TracFone in the U.S.
• Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00
• Great phones packed with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, for $29.99
There you go. Tracfone has so many features. If you want to know what are those features that they offer watch this video from these satisfied real TracFone customers:
And if you are not convinced yet, here is another video from another real TracFone customers who can attest to its convenience, reliability and coverage.
Yes friends, life is tough indeed and it's time to make a decision to make it a little easier by cashing in some savings where it is possible. Take it from the real TracFone customers - like my friends and I.